SiAION XL Long Venturi with Aluminum Jacket and 1-1/4″ Thread
$470.67 – $493.33
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Definitely a boast in productivity
Faster production rate helps get the job done much faster than before, was using the #5 xl before.
This high-performance SiAION XL nozzle with Aluminum Jacket is made of a lightweight SiAION material that offers service life and durability similar to tungsten carbide at only half the weight. In other words, SiAlON is perfect for long jobs. This XL nozzle features “standard” 1-1/4 inch threads. If you need 50mm Contractor thread however, we have that over HERE!
Why buy a SiAION XL Nozzle?
- These nozzles accelerate your media over a longer distance (about 12 inches worth of nozzle!)
- Because the media achieves higher exit velocities, you can stand further away from the surface being blasted (helps with high walls or ceilings)
- By producing a larger blast pattern you increase your production rates. (AKA reduced abrasive and labor costs)
- SiAION is half the weight but just as strong as Tungsten carbide
- These nozzles do not require any more CFM from your compressor
- Last but not least, a foot long nozzle looks cool!
- Kennametal SN159-XL12 Series
Blue Dog Blasting SKU#
- 13-223 #5 nozzle
- 13-224 #6 nozzle
- 13-226 #8 nozzle
- For other sizes, please contact us and we can drop ship what you want straight from the factory!
It is recommended that nozzles with aluminum threads, like these, are not to be used with aluminum nozzle holders as they will become stuck or inseparable. Instead, try using our Nylon Nozzle Holders for 1-1/4″ Threads. SiAION XL nozzles are not for use with steel grit. For steel grit, please consider one of our Boron nozzles. For more information about nozzle materials, check out our page on nozzle materials. This particular nozzle was created with the widest throat for maximum performance. Therefore, it does not need a nozzle washer. Just make sure it butts up to the hose in your coupling to make a seal.
Read more about SiAION from our Learning Center.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 12 in|
13-223 (#5) 5/16" ID, 12" long, 13-224 (#6) 3/8" ID, 12" long, 13-226 (#8) 1/2" ID, 12" long