SiAION XL Long Venturi with Aluminum Jacket and 50MM Thread
These high-performance SiAION XL nozzle with Aluminum Jacket are made of a lightweight SiAION material that offers service life and durability similar to tungsten carbide at only half the weight. In other words, SiAlON is perfect for long jobs. This XL nozzle features aluminum contractor threads. These threads are 50mm or 2 inches. If you need standard thread however, we have that over HERE!
Why buy a SiAION XL Nozzle?
- These nozzles accelerate your media over a longer distance (about 12 inches worth of nozzle!)
- Because the media achieves higher exit velocities, you can stand further away from the surface being blasted (helps with high walls or ceilings)
- By producing a larger blast pattern you increase your production rates. (AKA reduced abrasive and labor costs)
- SiAION is half the weight but just as strong as Tungsten carbide
- These nozzles do not require any more CFM from your compressor
- Last but not least, a foot long nozzle looks cool!
- Kennametal SN159-XL12 50mm Contractor Series
- Graco 17J856.
Blue Dog Blasting SKU#
- 13-202 #4
- 13-203 #5
- 13-205 #7
- 13-206 #8
- For other sizes, or if you would like the SiAlON nozzle in standard thread, simply contact us and we’ll get it drop shipped for you. Shipping times are usually only a few days.
It is recommended that nozzles with aluminum threads, like these, are not to be used with aluminum nozzle holders as they will become stuck or inseparable. Instead, try using our Nylon Nozzle Holders for Contractor Threads. SiAION big gun nozzles are not for use with steel grit. Instead, please consider one of our Boron nozzles. For more information about nozzle materials, check out our page on nozzle materials.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 12 in|
13-202 (#4) 1/4" ID, 12" long, 13-203 (#5) 5/16" ID, 12" long, 13-205 (#7) 7/16" ID, 12" long, 13-206 (#8) 1/2" ID, 12" long