1-1/2 inch Air Hose
$28.75 – $575.00
quality, value, and everything about it worked perfectly the way it should. got me back up and blasting in no time!
Our 1-1/2 inch air supply hose by Continental has a 1.5″ ID and 1.98″ OD. The Continental Frontier is an economical air and water hose for a wide range of industrial, construction and agricultural applications. We use it to move compressed air from your compressor to your blast pot. Also found on blast pots as a pusher line to move air from the inlet side to the metering valve.
This hose is a versatile general purpose hose designed to handle air, mild chemicals and water. The hose construction incorporates a tube that is compatible with light oil mists found in air tool lubricating systems, and the multiple plies of textile reinforcement provide flexibility. The red cover is resistant to abrasion, heat and ozone.
Features of the 1-1/2 inch air supply hose:
- Construction Tube: EPDM Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class C (Limited Oil Resistance)
- Cover: EPDM Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class C (Limited Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral Synthetic Yarn, 2” Size is braided
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 210°F (-40°C to 99°C)
- 200 PSI working pressure.
- NOT for use with oil or refined fuel
- Good ozone resistance for longer life
- Continental Frontier 200
- Schmidt 4102-008
Blue Dog Blasting SKU #s:
Use the 1-1/2 inch air supply hose with larger pots that have at least a 1-1/4 inch pipe string. This 1-1/2″ hose works with 4 lug fittings, NOT 2 lug fittings. As you make your supply lines, please use the following parts: