ThunderBlast® 4 Ply Blast Hose 1-1/4″ ID X 2-5/32″ OD
$70.00 – $585.99
1-1/4 ID 4 Ply Thunderblast Blast Hose makes a great choice for your most demanding work environments. Specially designed hose for use in all abrasive blast applications, suitable for all commonly used blasting media. Black Abrasion resistant SBR, high tensile textile plies with a burst pressure of 525 PSI. We have 4 length options (10, 25, 50, and 100 feet). Purchase today before 2 pm EST and we will ship the same day! We have 4 length options: 10, 25, 50, and 100 feet. You will need to contact us for the 100 ft. roll as it is too heavy to ship standard mail, it has to be shipped via freight.
1-1/4 ID X 2-5/32 OD 4 Ply ThunderBlast Hose (16-240) is made by ThunderBlast specifically for abrasive blasting. Comparable to our 15-240 in many ways.
Features of 1-1/4 ID 4 Ply Thunderblast Blast Hose:
- Black high abrasion, static conductive natural rubber tube
- Rated to 175 PSI
- Available in 100ft length
- Temperature: -22°F to 185°F
- Standards: ISO 3861, EN ISO 3861
- Abrasion loss value: According to DIN 53516 ? 60 mm³
Compatible Part Reference Guide:
- 15-603 Nylon hose coupling
- 15-103 Nylon nozzle holder 1-1/4 thread
- 15-303 Nylon nozzle holder (50mm) contractor thread
- 14-804 Aluminum hose coupling
- 14-204 Aluminum nozzle holder 1-1/4 thread
- 14-403 Aluminum nozzle holder (50mm) contractor thread
- 14-704 Steel hose coupling
- 14-755 Brass hose coupling
- 14-109 Brass nozzle holder 1-1/4″ threads
Blue Dog Blasting SKU #:
- 16-241 = 10 feet
- 16-242 = 25 feet
- 16-243 = 50 feet
- 16-244 = 100 feet
*Length may vary by +/- 6 inches.
(Don’t forget your twin line!!!)
Need help picking the right hose for the job? Read more here or watch below.
Are you a distributor interested in our 100 foot bulk rolls? We would love to be your vendor. Contact us to set things up.