Nylon Hose Coupling
$8.00 – $12.67
The nylon hose coupling is made from a rugged nylon composite. It is lighter in weight and withstands abrasives better than it’s aluminum counterpart, which is the industry standard. Each blast hose coupling comes with a gasket and compatible screws for quick and easy assembly. Nylon hose couplings are suitable for most general blasting operations where impact damage is unlikely and offer a great and cheaper alternative to Aluminum hose couplings.
Features of the nylon hose coupling:
- Tough, lightweight nylon
- Injection molding ensures precise matching
- Internal raised thread eases blast hose fitting and prevents slippage
- Pre-installed, spring loaded safety lock pins
- Rated for 125 PSI
- 15-605 fits over 1-5/16″ OD Has a 1/2″ opening and medium size crow foot.
- 14-606 fit’s over 1-5/16″ OD and has the standard 1-1/4″ opening and standard size crow foot.
- 14-601 fits over 1-1/2″ OD = Q1
- 14-602 fits over 1-7/8″ OD = Q2
- 15-603 fits over 2-5/32″ OD = Q3
- 15-604 fits over 2-3/8″ OD = Q4
- 14-606 = Clemco 11395, A-BEC 187-4997
- 14-601 = Marco 10QNY1, Clemco 21088
- 14-602 = Clemco 08413
- 15-603 = Clemco 08414
- 15-604 = Clemco 07714
Blue Dog Blasting SKU #s:
- 15-605 and 14-606 for 1-5/16″ OD hose (Panblast 2-ply OR Thunderblast 2-ply)
- 14-601 for 1-1/2″ OD hose (Panblast 2-ply OR Thunderblast 4-ply)
- 14-602 for 1-7/8″ OD hose (Panblast 2-ply OR Panblast 4-ply OR Thunderblast 4-ply)
- 15-603 for 2-5/32″ OD hose (Panblast 4-ply)
- 15-604 for 2-3/8″ OD hose (Panblast 4-ply)
PLEASE NOTE: 15-605 (1-5/16) has a medium size claw and will only work with steel tank coupling 15-502. All of the other couplings are the standard “large” claw and opening. They will fit any of the standard size tank couplings.