Blow Down Hose Assembly
Available on backorder
The Blue Dog Blow Down Hose Assembly is a pre-assembled 3foot, 3/4″ x 1-1/2″, 4 ply Thunderblast hose mated to a aluminum coupling. This hose assembly is a necessity when using a Combo valve like our Kombi 1, Kombi 2, or Kombi 3 or valves with similar specs. Simply feed the hose through the exhaust side of your combination valve and screw into the exhaust port of your blast pot. It’s that easy!
- 3 feet of 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ 4-ply Thunderblast blast hose.
- Specifically designed hose for use in all abrasive blast applications, suitable for all commonly used blasting media.
- Black high abrasion, static conductive natural rubber tube
- Black abrasion resistant cover with green layline for durability
- -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Abrasion loss Value: According to DIN 53516 ? 60 mm3
- 1 aluminum coupling rated for 150 psi. Has 1-1/4″ threads to screw to the pot.
- Aluminum nozzle couplings are made from lightweight aluminum alloy.
- They are extremely resilient and therefore, ideal for projects where there is the possibility of damage.
- Comes pre-assembled (aka coupling is screwed onto the hose!!!)
- Schmidt 4115-005
You may also like…
Superior Tool Hose Cutter$35.47 – $56.28 Select options
Kombi 1, 2, and 3 Combination Valves$289.20 – $346.80 Select options