Thunderblast® 2 Ply Blast Hose 3/4″ ID X 1-5/16″ OD
$45.40 – $421.43
This 3/4 ID 2 Ply blast Hose – Thunderblast® makes a great choice for any blasting situation. We have 4 length options (10, 25, 50, and 100 feet). This hose is usually in stock and will ship the same day when placed before 1pm EST.
Made by ThunderBlast, this hose is specifically designed for abrasive blasting. Comparable to our 15-120 in many ways. The main differences in our 16-120 are; different manufacturer, and lower psi rating. Use wet or dry; Any type of media. Just keep in mind, the OD of 5/16 inch is not “standard.” We do have a few couplings to go with this hose, but not to the extent of our other standard sizes.
Features of 3/4 ID 2 Ply blast Hose:
- Black high abrasion, static conductive natural rubber tube
- Rated to 175 PSI
- Available up to 100ft length
- Temperature: -22°F to 185°F
- Standards: ISO 3861, EN ISO 3861
- Abrasion loss value: According to DIN 53516 = 60 mm³
- Same dimensions as the Clemco Supa Hose
Compatible Part Reference Guide for 1-5/16 OD Blast Hose:
- 15-605 Nylon Hose Coupling (medium crowfoot)
- 14-606 Nylon Hose Coupling (standard crowfoot)
- 15-705 Steel Hose Coupling (medium crowfoot)
- 14-707 Steel Hose Coupling (standard crowfoot)
- 15-201 Aluminum 3/4 inch Thread Nozzle Holder
- 15-304 Nylon Contractor Thread Nozzle Holder
Blue Dog Blasting SKU:
- 16-121 = 10 feet
- 16-122 = 25 feet
- 16-123 = 50 feet
- 16-124 = 100 feet
*Length may vary by +/- 6 inches.
Need help picking the right hose for the job? Read more here. OR watch the video below.
(Get your abrasive media at Rodeco and tell them the Blue Dog sent you for a Discount!!)