Twin Line Hose, Fittings, and Electric Control Cord

This category contains all of our Twin Line, Electric Control Cable, and Fittings.

We have several items in our Twin line hose and fittings category.  Twin line hose connects the deadman to the pot to remotely start and stop blasting.  It also connects inlet and outlet valves so they can talk to each other.  This is a dual line 3/16″ air hose that works with pneumatic systems.  We make our own lines with fittings, so if you need something not offered here, let us know and we’ll make it for you.

We also sell the electric version of twinline.  Electric cable in sandblasting is sometimes referred to as control line, control cord, or electric cord.  It’s used in place of pneumatic control line also called twin line or duel line.  It sends an electric signal from a deadman control handle back to the pot to start/stop blasting.  This is the recommended way to control blasting over 100 feet.  Of course you would need electric controlled valves, but we can help you with that too!

Electric cable is also used for things like blast lights.  Usually hallogen or LED, these lights are at the nozzle end of your blast hose to illuminate your work area.  The power for these lights come from back by the pot or compressor.  This electric cable is specifically made to deliver the electricity to the light through the harsh blasting environment.

Available in several lengths or contact us for a custom length.  Also available in 2 wire or 3 wire cable.

Showing all 14 results