Twin line hose 3/16 with Schmidt / Empire hose ends
$62.75 – $96.08
Use 3/16 twin line hose between the blast pot and deadman to remotely start and stop blasting. The fittings on this hose fits both Schmidt and Empire remote deadman controls such as our AirStop II Deadman Control Handle. Both the 30 ft (50-211) and 55 ft (50-212) hose come with Schmidt / Empire hose ends. Hose ends are 1/8″ and 1/4″. If you’re using 25 feet worth of blast hose, you’ll want the 30 footer. That extra 5 feet helps hook to the pot without being pulled too tight or coming up short. Use the 55 footer with 50 feet of blast hose. We use crimp rings to permanently hold these swivel ends on.
Spare Parts for 3/16 twin line hose:
- Unions to connect two twin lines together.
- Swivel ends to make your own twin line.
- Crimp rings to hold the swivel ends on your twin line.
- 50-211 = Empire 521962, Schmidt 4100-301
- 50-212 = Empire 521892, Schmidt 4100-501
Need help picking the right hose for the job? Read more here.