Thunderblast® 2 Ply Blast Hose 1/2″ ID X 1-1/16″ OD
$46.90 – $435.71
Good stuff we used it in our small blast pot, as well as our blast cabinet. Holds up to the wear over time.
1/2 ID 2 Ply Thunderblast Hose makes a great choice for any blasting situation. We have 4 length options (10, 25, 50, and 100 feet). This hose is will ship the same day when placed before 1pm EST.
This 2 ply blast hose (16-110) is made by ThunderBlast specifically for abrasive blasting. Comparable to our 15-110 in many ways. The main differences are; different manufacturer, just a bit smaller OD, and lower psi rating.
Features of 1/2 ID 2 Ply Thunderblast Hose:
- Black high abrasion, static conductive natural rubber tube
- Rated to 175 PSI
- Available up to 100ft length
- Temperature: -22°F to 185°F
- Standards: ISO 3861, EN ISO 3861
- Abrasion loss value: According to DIN 53516 60 mm³
Compatible Part Reference Guide:
- Aluminum nozzle holder with 3/4 thread use part # 14-201 (1-1/4 thread not available with this hose size)
- Nylon nozzle holder with 3/4 thread use part # 15-101 (1-1/4 thread not available with this hose size)
- Aluminum hose coupling use part # 14-801 (Best fit. Recommended)
- Steel Hose Coupling use part # 15-701 (non-standard claw size)
- Brass Hose Coupling use part # 14-750 (loose fit)
(Don’t forget your twin line!!!)
Need help picking the right hose for the job? Read more here. OR watch the video below.
Blue Dog Blasting SKU #:
*Length may vary by +/- 6 inches.