Use a Class 150 Galvanized Iron Hex Bushing to go from a large size pipe to a smaller one or visa versa. Whether you’re building your own blast pot or working on a name brand system, you may find yourself needing to reduce or enlarge the size of piping between parts. This reducer bushing is made specifically for that! We carry several different sizes to fit all different pipe strings. Whether you have a smaller pot that uses a 3/4″ pipe string or something a little larger, we’ve got you covered. Use the drop down menu to find exactly what you need. You can even double up to reduce things even further!
So to put it in simple terms, there are two sets of threads on these little fellas. One is female NPT and the other is male NPT. Let’s say you have 3/4″ thread on your blast pot, but you’re trying to add a valve that has 1″ threads (Hey, it could happen!!). You could use a 60-451 to go from the 3/4″ threading to 1″ threading.
Features of Class 150 Galvanized Iron Hex Bushing:
- made of class 150 Galvanized Iron
- hex head for tightening/loosening with a wrench
- Interchangeable with black cast-iron or steel
- female NPT x male NPT design
- Max. pressure: 300 psi WOG at 150°F
Compatible Part Reference guide:
- pipe nipples
- 60-461 = Schmidt 3026-107-06, Empire 544512, Clemco 01804
- 60-471 = Schmidt 3026-108-07
Blue Dog Blasting SKU#:
- 60-451 = 1″ x 3/4″
- 60-461 = 1-1/4″ x 1″
- 60-471 = 1-1/2″ x 1-1/4″