Bazooka Nozzle – Kennametal™ 1-1/4″ Wide Entry sandblasting nozzle is a commercial blast nozzle that creates a wide spray pattern much larger than your venturi nozzle. The exit of the Wide Entry Large exit Venturi Nozzle is 1-1/4″ in diameter yielding 70% larger blast pattern with minimal operator fatigue. Because of the size of the exit, the bazooka nozzle will boost productivity so long as you use the recommended 125-150 PSI with heavy dense abrasive medias. Heavy dense abrasive medias being white metal or near white metal. Smaller media only requires 90-100 PSI. For commercial or sweep blast use The tool utilizes 1-1/4″ Brass Threads, has tungsten carbide internals and a polyurethane jacket.
Wide entry Large exit Blast Nozzles – Why use them?
1. Due to the larger exit blast pattern with the venturi bore design this nozzle is capable of 100% more productivity on large commercial projects.
2. The wide exit also makes it easy to use heavy/dense abrasive medias.
2. Full length nozzles are easy to handle and the poly jacket provides a durable light weight package that causes minimal operator fatigue.
4. No need to increase PSI for smaller abrasive medias, use a standard 90-100 PSI
OEM Nozzle Series:
- Kennametal T159-VP Series
(12-106: #6) Empire – 40419/501922, Ids Blast – 1348-556, Pirate Brand – 888-5001-306PB
(12-107: #7) Empire – 40420/501932, Ids Blast – 1348-557, Pirate Brand – 888-5001-307PB
(12-108: #8) Empire – 40421/501942, Ids Blast – 1348-558, Pirate Brand – 888-5001-308PB
(12-112: #12) Schmidt – 5001-212, Pirate Brand – 888-5001-212PB, Ids Blast – 888-5000-5012PB
Blue Dog Blasting Sku:
- 12-104 #4 Nozzle (1/4″ ID)
- 12-106 #6 Nozzle (3/8″ ID)
- 12-107 #7 Nozzle (7/16″ ID)
- 12-108 #8 Nozzle (1/2″ ID)
- 12-112 #12 Nozzle (3/4″ ID)