Tungsten Carbide XL Long Venturi Nozzle 1-1/4″ NPSM Brass Thread, Poly Jacket
For ages, Tungsten Carbide has been the go-to nozzle material. Seems only fitting to make a Tungsten Carbide XL Nozzle! The XL means High Performance!
Why use a Tungsten Carbide XL Nozzle?
- These nozzles accelerate your media over a longer distance (about 12 inches worth of nozzle!)
- Because the media achieves higher exit velocities, you can stand further away from the surface being blasted (helps with high walls or ceilings)
- By producing a larger blast pattern you increase your production rates. (AKA reduced abrasive and labor costs)
- These nozzles do not require any more CFM from your compressor
- Last but not least, a foot long nozzle looks cool!
- Kennametal T159-VP series
- (12-203) Dustless Blasting 134604/001
Blue Dog Blasting SKU #
- 12-203, #5 nozzle and 12-206 #8 nozzle are in stock and will ship out today. If you need any other size, please Contact Us. We can easily order it and/or start stocking it for you.
Beware of using brass threaded nozzles with brass threaded nozzle holders they may become stuck or inseparable over time. Instead, try a Nylon Nozzle Coupling or an Aluminum Nozzle Coupling. These nozzles have the largest entry possible to increase your production rates. Because of this, they do not use a nozzle washer. Please make sure your nozzle holder is far enough on your hose that your nozzle butts up to the hose for a tight seal.
|Dimensions||12 × 2 × 2 in|
12-203 (#5) 5/16" ID, 12" Long, 12-206 (#8) 1/2" ID, 12" Long