Control Switch (Electric) Repair-Kit is the repair kit for our (50-120) Safe Systems Deadman Control Switch (Electric). Everything you need to bring this deadman switch back to life!
Control Switch (Electric) Repair-Kit Instructions
- Remove back plate on the Deadman switch body by removing four (4) phillips head screws. You can see the back of the switch.
- Loosen strain relief curly item only. This allows the wire to move freely.
- Unscrew rubber trigger boot that is located around the “bat” of the switch.
- Remove wire spade connections at the back of the switch from the switch. Remember where the spade connectors go on the switch.
- Remove hex nut holding the switch to the deadman switch body.
- Remove switch from the deadman switch body and replace with a new one.
- Screw on the new hex nut to the newly installed switch.
- Reattach the wire spade connections at the back of the switch from the switch.
- Screw on the new rubber trigger boot around the “bat” of the new switch.
- Replace the gasket around the back plate.
- Reinstall the back plate with new phillips head screws.
- Safe Systems 6911-0020
Blue Dog Blasting SKU:
Visit Rodeco.com for the best deals on Abrasive Media! Tell them the Blue Dog Sent you!