Thunderblast® 2 Ply Blast Hose 1/2″ ID X 1-1/16″ OD
$46.90 – $435.71
Very Good Service
The Hose is just what we wanted for our Girt Blaster. Thank you for the fast service. Robert McManigle Purchasing Manager
Good stuff we used it in our small blast pot, as well as our blast cabinet. Holds up to the wear over time.
1/2 ID 2 Ply Thunderblast Hose makes a great choice for any blasting situation. We have 4 length options (10, 25, 50, and 100 feet). This hose is will ship the same day when placed before 1pm EST.
This 2 ply blast hose (16-110) is made by ThunderBlast specifically for abrasive blasting. Comparable to our 15-110 in many ways. The main differences are; different manufacturer, just a bit smaller OD, and lower psi rating.
Features of 1/2 ID 2 Ply Thunderblast Hose:
- Black high abrasion, static conductive natural rubber tube
- Rated to 175 PSI
- Available up to 100ft length
- Temperature: -22°F to 185°F
- Standards: ISO 3861, EN ISO 3861
- Abrasion loss value: According to DIN 53516 60 mm³
Compatible Part Reference Guide:
- Aluminum nozzle holder with 3/4 thread use part # 14-201 (1-1/4 thread not available with this hose size)
- Nylon nozzle holder with 3/4 thread use part # 15-101 (1-1/4 thread not available with this hose size)
- Aluminum hose coupling use part # 14-801 (Best fit. Recommended)
- Steel Hose Coupling use part # 15-701 (non-standard claw size)
- Brass Hose Coupling use part # 14-750 (loose fit)
(Don’t forget your twin line!!!)
Need help picking the right hose for the job? Read more here. OR watch the video below.
Blue Dog Blasting SKU #:
*Length may vary by +/- 6 inches.
You may also like…
Superior Tool Hose Cutter$35.47 – $56.28 Select options