SiAION Big Gun Long Venturi with Aluminum Jacket and 1-1/4″ Thread
These high-performance SiAION big gun nozzle with Aluminum Jacket are made of a lightweight SiAION material that offers service life and durability similar to tungsten carbide at only half the weight– perfect for long jobs. The threads on these nozzles are 1-1/4 inch. They are aluminum, so it is recommended to use a nylon nozzle holder.
Why buy a SiAION Big Gun Nozzle?
- These nozzles accelerate your media over a longer distance (about 12? worth of nozzle!)
- Because the media achieves higher exit velocities, you can stand further away from the surface being blasted
- By producing a larger blast pattern you increase your production rates.
- SiAION is half the weight but just as strong as Tungsten
- Last but not least, a foot long nozzle looks cool!
Blue Dog Blasting SKU#
- 13-223 #5 nozzle
- 13-224 #6 nozzle
- 13-226 #8 nozzle
- For other sizes, please contact us and we can drop ship what you want straight from the factory!
- Kennametal SN159-XL12 Series
It is recommended that nozzles with aluminum threads, like these, are not to be used with aluminum nozzle holders as they will become stuck or inseparable. Instead, try using our Nylon Nozzle Holders for 1-1/4″ Threads. SiAION big gun nozzles are not for use with steel grit. For steel grit, please consider one of our Boron nozzles. For more information about nozzle materials, check out our page on nozzle materials.
Read more about SiAION from our Learning Center.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 12 in|
(#5) 5/16" ID, 12" long, (#6) 3/8" ID, 12" long, (#8) 1/2" ID, 12" long